Grand Ledge High School students have the opportunity to take up to 2 online courses through a variety of providers. These courses will be completed on campus under the supervision of a certified teacher.
- Prospective Virtual Learning Students must complete an application during the Enrollment Period for the upcoming year.
- Classes can not be dropped or added after the first week of the current trimester.
- Enrollments will not be granted outside of the Enrollment Period.
- They possess the prerequisite knowledge and skills to be successful in the on-line course.
- The cost of virtual courses will only be covered if they are taken as part of their five period schedule.
- The student/family is responsible to provide full payment to GLPS for associated fees of a course that is dropped after the reimbursement date
- The student/family will provide full payment for a course that a student fails
- Applications will be denied if student demonstrated failure in a previous online course.