Virtual Learning Student Responsibilities
Students will be responsible for submitting Weekly Progress Reports to their mentor teacher
- Students will attend class in room 309 with Mrs. Haney
- Courses will require at least 1 hour and 20 minutes per day to successfully complete this course. This means I will need to make up time when I am absent.
- Students will maintain a study schedule.
- Students will keep up with assignments, tests and quizzes.
- Students will communicate regularly with my online instructor and Mrs. Haney whenever I have a problem.
- Students will communicate regularly with my parents about my online course progress by
- Students will share the feedback form provided by Mrs. Haney
- Students will spend additional time outside of the school day in order to get back on track.
- Final exams are due before or during the scheduled times at Grand Ledge High School and they will be completed in room 309.
- Families will be required to pay for the Online Course if I receive an F or if I drop the course after the reimbursement date.